Developed by XITRIX (Vinogradov Daniil), iTorrent app is the latest addition to the list of apps that you can use to download torrents directly on the iPhone.
Based on Bit Torrent, iTorrent app has got all that is required to make downloading torrents feel like a breeze on your iPhone. The coolest part is that iTorrent supports iOS 13 as well.Check Out: iTransmission on iOS(iPhone/iPad).
- 1 iTorrent on iOS – Features
- 1.1 Download iTorrent on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
- 1.2 Install iTorrent on iOS Devices [STEPS]
- 1.3 Frequently Asked Questions
iTorrent on iOS – Features
The iTorrent app comes with inbuilt support for the Files app and a plenitude of other useful features as listed below.
- You can download torrent files in the background.
- The download is supported via a torrent link as well as a magnet URL.
- The Share menu in the application allows you to add torrent files from other apps.
- You can share a file directly from the iTorrent app.
- Once the download is complete, you will receive a notification.
- You can set download and upload limits, pause, stop, and resume downloads.
- The app supports dark mode as well.
Check these out:
Download iTorrent on iOS [iPhone/iPad]
If you wish to download the amazing iTorrent app on your iPhone, you require TopStore up and running on your iOS device. TopStore is a third-party app store that allows you to download and install modded iOS apps on your iPhone. If you don’t have TopStore installed already, please tap on the below-provided link for the same.
Install iTorrent on iOS Devices [STEPS]
- Please launch TopStore on your iOS device.
- Please do a search for iTorrent.
- Wait for the search results to populate.
- Tap on the iTorrent listing to move to the app info screen.
- Hit the Get button to initiate the download and installation process for iTorrent.
- A pop-up will come up stating that TopStore wants to install iTorrent on your iPhone. Hit Install to proceed.
- Now, please move to the home screen of your iPhone.
- Monitor the installation progress of iTorrent in the same way when you download an app from App Store.
- You will see a greyed out icon of iTorrent with installation in progress.
- Post successful installation, please navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management.
- Please trust the profile of iTorrent.
- That’s it! You are now ready to use iTorrent on your iPhone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What is iTorrent on iOS?
iTorrent is an application that allows you to download digital movies or games through torrent’s magnet link in your iOS device
Q - Is iTorrent safe on iOS?
iTorrent is safe if you download the magnet link from trusted website. The application itself is safe, you just have to be careful from third-party applications from where you fetch the download magnet link.
Q - Is iTorrent free on iOS?
You can download the iTorrent application on iOS through third-party websites. Some of the applications require jail break, but iTorrent can be downloaded without any extra-work.
Q - How do I stop itorrent process?
To end the process of iTorrent in your iOS device, simply turn off your data, close the application and restart your phone. It will allow you to close the application instantly.
Q - Is itorrent causing High Network Usage?
As iTorrent application in your iOS device allow you to download things from internet, it uses high network data and even consumes a lot of battery.
- Tinder++ on iOS.
- Filza – on iOS.
- Call of Duty Mobile Hack Download on iOS.
- The Sims FreePlay Hack on iOS.
Conclusion – iTorrent Torrent App for iPhone/iPad
As per the initial reports coming from the users, the performance of iTorrent application is impeccable and flawless. Please let us know about your experience as well of using iTorrent in the comments section provided below. We will love to hear from you.