The advancement that we are seeing in the mobile device market is unparalleled. Mobile devices have rapidly progressed from being a luxury to a necessity. A few years back you could play games with heavy graphics on a well-equipped PC; however, now even mobile devices are sporting games with impeccable and immaculate graphics.
Nevertheless, in this post, we are going to talk about retro gaming on consoles like Nintendo and Game Boy Advanced. Did you know that you could enjoy console games like Pokémon, Super Mario, and more on your iPhone? All you need to do is to install GBA4iOS Emulator on iOS. Check Out: iTransmission on iOS(iPhone/iPad).
What is GBA4iOS?
GBA4iOS is an emulator that allows you to play old-school Game Boy and Nintendo games on your iPhone/iPad. The following are some crazy features of GBA4iOS.
- The emulator is stable and extremely easy to use.
- Multiplayer online gaming is supported.
- The emulator comes with cloud save enabling you to save your gaming progress anytime.
- If you wish, GBA4iOS allows you to create custom gaming controls as well.
Download GBA4iOS on iPhone/iPad [Topstore]
To download GBA4iOS, you need the services of TopStore. TopStore is a relatively new third-party app store that acts as a platform to download iOS apps that don’t meet the policy criteria of Apple and are not available on the official Apple App Store. Please click the below-given link check out the download and installation steps for TopStore.
Install GBA4iOS on iPhone/iPad using Topstore
- Please launch TopStore on your iOS device.
- Search for GBA4iOS in TopStore.
- Wait for the search results to come up.
- Tap on GBA4iOS from the search results.
- On the application detail screen that comes up, hit ‘Get’ to initiate the download and installation process.
- A dialog box will come up next asking your confirmation for allowing TopStore to install GBA4iOS on your iOS device. Please tap on ‘Install.’
- The installation progress can be easily monitored from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Don’t launch the emulator immediately after the installation is over.
- First, please navigate to Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management and trust the profile of GBA4iOS.
That’s it! You have successfully installed GBA4iOS emulator on iPhone.
GBA4iOS on iOS – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
- Is GBA4iOS available for Android?
We are sorry! As of now, GBA4iOS isn’t available for Android devices.
- I don’t wish to jailbreak my iOS device. Can I install GBA4iOS?
Yes! Jailbreak isn’t a requirement for installing and using GBA4iOS. Non-jailbroken users can easily install GBA4iOS and play old-school retro games on their iOS devices.
- How to play games on GBA4iOS?
To play a particular retro game, you will need the ROM file of the game. You can easily get the same from Google. Simply download the ROM file and launch the GBA4iOS app. From the app, you need to browse, select, and add the ROM file. That’s it! GBA4iOS will initiate the ROM and you can start playing.
- Is GBA4iOS Free?
Yes! The emulator is available as a free download.
Conclusion – GBA4iOS Download on iOS [TopStore]
That was all regarding GBA4iOS. If you have any further questions to ask, please notify us via the comments section provided below. Kindly let us know about your experience of playing old-school console games on the iPhone/iPad as well.