Play Old-School Games on iPhone/iPad with Delta Emulator – Install from TopStore: Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, and N64 were the primary gaming devices during our childhood. Who can forget games like Super Mario, Contra, Dragon Ball Z and more? The good news is that now you can enjoy all old-school games on your iPhone/iPad with the help of Delta Emulator.
In this post, we are going to share the steps for installing Delta Emulator on iPhone/iPad. You require utilizing the services of TopStore for this purpose. If you love using emulators, this game is a must try: iSpoofer Pokemon Go – PokeGo2++ on iOS No Jailbreak.
What is Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator emulates the gaming environment of Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, and N64 devices on your iPhone/iPad enabling you to enjoy the games that you used to play in your childhood on your iOS device.
What is TopStore?
TopStore is a third-party application store that allows you to free download hacked, modified, and third-party iOS apps on your iPhone/iPad. It doesn’t require you to jailbreak your iOS device for installing TopStore.
What are the Features of Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator comes with some crazy features. Following are some of them.
- Free to download, install, and use.
- Customize the skin as per your liking.
- Supports cheat codes.
More Information About Delta Emulator
|App Name||Delta Emulator|
What about Game Saving on Delta Emulator?
Delta Emulator allows you to save your gaming progress on the cloud. Hence, you will never lose your gaming progress even though you lose your device. Moreover, you can play the game on multiple devices.
Are you ready to install the emulator on your iOS device? Following are the steps for the same. Check out my favourite game: Dragon Ball Legends Hack on iPhone/iPad – No Jailbreak & No PC.
Install Delta Emulator on iOS from TopStore
- At first, you require installing TopStore on your iOS device.
- Please click here to check out the steps to install TopStore on iOS.
Alternative Download Links For Delta Emulator
- After a successful installation, please do not forget to trust the profile of TopStore.
- Launch TopStore and perform a search for Delta Emulator using the Search Bar present in the store.
- Tap on the search result and hit ‘Go’ on the application info screen to initiate the installation process.
- Press ‘Allow’ on the pop-up that comes up next stating that the webpage wants to install Delta Emulator on your iOS device.
- After successful installation navigates to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trusts the profile of the emulator.
- Launch Delta Emulator from the icon present on the home screen of your iOS device.
- Please note that you require downloading ROMs for the game that you want to play. You can easily look for them using Google.
That’s it and enjoy downloading the applications for free.
If you are looking for an alternative advanced Gameboy emulator application for better performance and speed this is a must-read article:GBA4iOS Emulator Download on iPhone/iPad [LATEST]
List of Delta Emulator Supported Consoles
- X Box One X
- X Box Series X
- MFI Game Controllers
- Wired and Bluetooth Keyboard
- Apple Smart Keyboard
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Color
- Nintendo 64
- SEGA Emulator.
How to Add Games To Delta Emulator
- Open Delta browser (inbuilt browser) and search for ROMs.
- Download required ROMs from reputed sources only.
- Tap on ROM file and select open with option.
- Next select open with Delta Emulator option.
- Enjoy the game play.
If you have downloaded ROM into your computer,
- Connect your iPhone to Your PC through USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on Connected Device and Open device Apps.
- Click on FileSharing option and tap on Delta app on device window.
- Now Drag the ROM file from computer to Delta Emulator App.
- Click on Add button and set iTunes as the source so you won’t get any errors.
How To Uninstall Delta Emulator from iOS Device
- First of all, Navigate to your home screen.
- Now you have to go to the Apps deck.
- Tap on Delta Emulator and hold it.
- You will get an option to delete the app, click and continue.
- That’s it and the app will be uninstalled from your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - How to install Delta Emulator on iOS?
Comparatively to other iOS applications, Delta Emulator cannot be installed directly. In-order to install Delta Emulator you to download AltStore. Delta Emulator is safe to use and available for free to install from the Apple Store alternative, AltStore.
Q - Do I have to jail break my iOS device to install Delta Emulator?
No, you do not have to jail break your iOS device to install Delta Emulator. You can simply do it by installing AltStore application, which will allow you to experience various other applications on your iOS device without any issues.
Q - Which devices supports Delta Emulator application?
The Delta Emulator application is supported in devices with iOS 12.2 and above versions. In short, all versions of Apple from iPhone 5s and later along with iPad series supports Delta Emulator.
Q - What to do, Delta Emulator opens and immediately crashes?
First of all, if you have installed Delta Emulator using AltStore, then all your data and privacy is safe. If the problem of immediately crashing persists, then simply uninstall and install the application. Try refreshing your iTunes application on your desktop and make sure you are using same WiFi as of your Desktop device.
Must Check Games to play on Emulators for best game experience and you’ll have extra benefits compared to mobile players. Below mentioned games are available on TopStore App:
Final Words – Delta Emulator on iOS using TopStore
If you happen to face any issues do not hesitate to contact us via the comments section provided below. Till then enjoy your favourite old-school games on your iOS device.