Latest CineHub on iOS is a movie streaming app where you can stream all your favorite movies, serials, and TV shows. Not only local language movies, but you can also watch international movies in any language you want. You can stream movies of very high quality. Also, the latest episodes from many popular web series are available in the CineHub app. This app was launched after the shutting down of a similar streaming app called Terrarium TV.
After the Terrarium TV shutdown, users shifted to the CineHub App. CineHub app has all the features of the Terrarium TV and also some exclusive features which made the app very popular more than the Terrarium TV. Unlike the Terrarium TV app, the CineHub app on iOS is completely ad-free. You can watch all the movies without any interruption. This CineHub app doesn’t host any movie files or TV serial files on its own servers. They just scrape the streaming link from any other source and present you those links in high quality. Check Out: Nekkoto App Download on iOS (iPhone/iPad).
CineHub App on iOS | Features:
Some of the features of the CineHub app are very unique among the streaming apps. Here we have highlighted some of the important features of the CineHub.
- Backup Streaming Links – CineHub always provides you with two or more links to stream because streaming links can be blocked or suspended. So it is good to have a backup.
- Subtitles – In other streaming apps you have to bring your own subtitles file and attach it to the video streaming link. But CineHub provides you with pre-downloaded subtitles. You can choose the subtitles and start watching.
- Download movies to watch offline – CineHub app provides you the facility to download the movie files to your own devices. You can watch them when you don’t have an internet connection.
- No registration required – In this app, you need not register yourself to watch the movies and serials. You can just install the app and start watching the videos.
- Watch on bigger screens – Using Android’s Chromecast feature you can easily screen mirror them to bigger screens and watch them on Tv too.
Install CineHub App on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
You have to Download the CineHub app on your iPhone or any iOS device using a third-party installer because this app is not available in the app store as you know. You need to install the TopStore app first and then use the TopStore app to install the CineHub on iOS.
- Use your default browser (Safari) to download the latest Topstore for your iOS from the below-given link.
- Once you start the installation procedure, a pop-up will be shown on the screen with the install and cancel options. Tap on install to proceed.
- Now the app will be installed on the iOS device.
- Before you open the app, you need to trust the profile of this TopStore app. To do that you need to open the settings app. Then in General, select Profile and Device management.
- There click on the “Trust” button near the TopStore app.
- Now open the TopStore app, then in the search type “CineHub”.
- Once the CineHub app appears in the result, click on the app. You can now see the “GET ” button near the CineHub app. Click on it to install the CineHub app.
- After the installation, you can launch the app from the icon in the home.
Hope you learned the way to install the CineHub app using the TopStore app.
- Asphalt 8: Airborne Hack on iOS.
- BitLife & Life Simulator Hack on iOS.
- Need for Speed No Limits (NFS Hack) on iOS.
- Download Twitter++ on iOS.
Final Words – CineHub App Download on iOS
These are simple and easy steps to install the CineHub app using the 3rd party installer TopStore. If you have any doubts make sure to leave them in the comments.